Location: The Mill House, Birtley, DH3 1RE
Date: 16th August 2020
Time: 2.30pm – 4.30pm
USE CODE: FREESHIP to remove shipping costs from order
SOCIAL DISTANCE | OUTDOOR EVENT | TRACK & TRACE
Social Distanced Sessions 16.08.20 - Contactless Ticket
Please choose the number of tickets you would like to purchase, there will be a maximum of 6 people per table, please see below guide on sitting arrangements:
- If you purchase 1 ticket – You will be assigned a seat alone on a shared table.
- If you purchase 2 tickets – You will be assigned a seat together as a pair on a shared table.
- If you purchase 3 tickets – You will be assigned a seat together as a trio on a shared table.
- If you purchase 4 tickets – You will be assigned a seat together as a four on a shared table.
- If you purchase 6 tickets – You will be assigned seats together on a table for six.
We advise if you want to be seated with your group please have one person make the booking, any tickets bought separately will not be placed on the same table.
Please note: To be seated together you must choose the ticket number from the drop-down menu, if you purchase 3 tickets separately you will be assigned 3 separate seats. You will not be permitted to swap tables due to safety reasons.
You will not receive any tickets via post. Please show your confirmation/proof of purchase email at the venue. You will receive a wristband upon entry. All tables will be pre-assigned, you will be shown to your table when you arrive.
- Joe will be performing a Socially Distanced Session of classic hits and pop ballads.
- The event will be following current Government Covid-19 guidelines, please see updated information here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Track and Trace will be implemented by the venue staff. It must be adhered to gain entrance.
- Tickets are contactless – use your confirmation/proof of purchase email to gain entrance
- For further information regarding the venue please visit: www.themillhousebirtley.co.uk
Government Guidelines and Procedures must be adhered to, the venue has the right to remove any persons who do not follow the current Government Guidelines and Procedures. No refunds will be issued to persons removed for not following the set-out safety rules and restrictions.